trends as seen in real weddings

7.28.2009

The following are some pics I've seen lately from friends' weddings that feature current trends I've seen in the wedding world. Take a peek and enjoy!

Ashley and Jeff gave all the groomsmen white jackets - classy look!

Check out the beautiful BM dresses. And birds of paradise bouquets! Nice!


Rachel looks great in her hair to the side and floral piece. Also - check out that dress!!

Lauren & Marty go with yellow and tiffany blue for their scheme. Love the yellow flowers! Nice statement!

Jamie & James had a nice, country, subdued color scheme. I love the bridesmaid dresses - cocktail length and a pretty light sage/champagne hue.

Heidi and Matt are definitely a city couple. I love the shots against the cityscape!

Heidi's bridesmaids and bouquets - super cute!!

Matt's groomsmen in their chucks.

Gina's gorgeous halo ring!

Erin's pretty pale yellow BMs!

Love Ariann's dress with the cute sash!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Almost Her. Design by Pocket►