(Black, white and green wrapping of course!)
I researched and looked long and hard for the perfect gifts for our family and friends. It's always hard to find exactly what you want in the right price range but I wanted to make sure that our bridal party and parents knew we appreciated them and give them some nice items. In addition to the gifts we gave at the rehearsal dinner, we also gave each of our bridal party members 2 drink tickets for the cash bar during the reception.
- Bridesmaids - I gave each of my bridesmaid a green pashmina (I thought would be nice for the evening of the wedding) and matching earrings (black drop - like) and necklaces that were all different but paired well together.
- Groomsmen - Groomsmen received green argyle socks to wear for the wedding (had to have that photo!) and a leather money clip with their first name engraved on it.
- Ushers - Ushers received the same money clips as the groomsmen and a bottle of liquor. Neither of them came to the rehearsal (or dinner) due to their own personal decisions so we gave them their gifts during the reception dance.
- Flower girl - I found a cute Hello Kitty tote for Abigail as part of her gift because she loves Hello Kitty and then I knew she'd have something to keep all her flower girl things in on the day of. There was also a little Hello Kitty notepad and pen inside. Also - I gave her a nice photo frame with an IOU for a picture of us from the wedding for it.
- Moms - We ordered embroidered handercheifs on Etsy for our moms. They were really cute, dainty and lacy with "Mother of the Bride" and "Mother of the Groom" along with the wedding date on them.
- Dads - We ordered customized tie tacks from Etsy for our dads. They were vintage typewriter type buttons on the tack with their first initial on them.
(all personal photos)



1 comments:
Very nice gift ideas!
Post a Comment