One of my old college roomates got married this past weekend. While I wasn't there, I do know how to grab photos from our other roomate, Maggie's, facebook album. :) Maggie and I have lots of fond and hilariou memories of living with Olga sophomore year. Maggie and I already knew each other and Olga was a transfer student who got placed with us - little did we know how lucky we were! We spent the school year learning bits of Russian, in awe of her beauty, going to Russian church and events with her, making fun of her for American things she didn't know and so much more. After college she moved back to Boston and now has married a good Russian man. Maggie said it was quite an event with all the Russians there and the reception was even a bit different because of their culture. Congrats Olga and Ilya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
Your friend's wedding looks so pretty and I love her dress!
KatherineBee @ BeesandBows.com
Post a Comment