Stolen from Like A Valentine.
♥ What are your middle names? Elise and James.
♥ How long have you been together? We had our first anniversary on August 11th.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We first met in January 2003. We marched that drum corps season together (you must understand that one season of drum corps together is comparable to about 2 years in “real world” time. I was dating another guy at the time, but we spent time together. Then we lost touch because of the end of the season and I moved out of state. We caught back up in January 2008 when I started a new season with the corps (he had always been there) and marched another season together before becoming official in August 2008.
♥ Who asked whom out? Well – I spent all summer trying to get him to hang out with me alone (apart from the group of corps friends), then we went to a concert together with a couple other friends one evening last August. Afterwards, he invited me to go get a drink with him and that was the first time we officially hung out together alone. Then, I asked him to call me after a show one night, and after that phone call he asked me on a real date.
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? His. Mine live too far away.
♥ Do you have any children together? Nope.
♥ What about pets? Nope.
♥ Did you go to the same school? Nope!
♥ Who is the smartest? Depends on the subject matter. J
♥ Who is more sensitive? Absolutely me. I’m such a girly girl and so emotional.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Probably Bakers Square cause we’re lame and love breakfast there!
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We traveled to NY together last summer for championships right after we started dating. Since then, Iowa to see my family.
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Definitely me!
♥ Who has the worst temper? Probably me….eek! I blame my parents!
♥ Who does the cooking? Probably me – but that’s just because I get home after work before he does. He does when he can though!
♥ Who is more social? Definitely me!
♥ Who is the neat-freak? Depends. I’m more organized and anal about things – but he’s more germaphobic than me.
♥ Who is more stubborn? Absolutely him!
♥ Who hogs the bed? Definitely me. I’m so obsessed with sleep and I hate being disturbed – even if it means Nick’s hanging off the edge.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Nick! He has to be at the office at 7:15…sucker!
♥ Where was your first date? Green Mill.
♥ Who has the bigger family? NICK! He has a total of 11 sets of aunts/uncles and all their children. I only have 3 sets of aunts/uncles!
♥ Do you get flowers often? Eh.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? Depends. We’ve got to figure out a schedule since his family is right here and mine is far away.
♥ Who is more jealous? Neither.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Not long at all – we knew from the start.
♥ Who eats more? NICK for sure.
♥ Who does/did the laundry? Me.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? mehhhhhhhhhh
♥ Who drives when you are together? I do almost all of the city driving, and we split the long distance driving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment