Random projects/details

9.10.2010

We were definitely a DIY wedding couple and on a budget so we spent a lot of time walking the aisles of Michaels and crafting our living room. It was fun to really make the wedding our own by doing these little projects. Thankfully, we got a lot of compliments on these things and thought I'd share the ideas! :)


These are "share your photos with us" cards. Nick made them for us (love!) and we displayed them in martini glasses on the bars. I noticed people taking them, etc. but we had absolutely NO ONE share any photos on it! lol - not sure how to make sure people do this in a better way, but whatever. We had a few family and friends email us some pics, but no one used the site.


This was the signature drink menu we made up to put on the bars. However, we ended up not doing signature drinks because it seemed to be too much trouble with the event staff. No biggie - it wasn't a huge deal to us.


PROGRAMS!!
I loved, loved, LOVED our programs. Nick and I designed them based off of Miss Cupcake's accordian programs on WeddingBee. We made them all by ourselves (with a little help from a friend) and got a LOT of compliments on them. We printed them on normal typing paper at my office and then created the front and back parts with the cricut, cardstock and some ribbon.



These were some buttons I had made from Etsy to use at the rehearsal. The white ones are wedding party members and the black ones are their guests. It was a fun way for people to get to know each other. I'm glad I did them. :)


Popcorn bags and labels! So much fun. These are for our popcorn buffet - of course I needed to jazz up the bags that people would be putting their popcorn in so Nick designed the main label and we printed them on circle labels. The back polka dot seals were ordered from Etsy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Almost Her. Design by Pocket