A minor update on a couple things wedding related that have been floating around lately.
- Last weekend we went to an engagement party for one of my roomates from college. I was very excited that she invited us - as we haven't stayed as close as either of us has wanted. It was more than a pleasure to meet her fiance and we had so much fun catching up. Because engagement parties have changed so much and I have never been to one before - I wasn't sure if I should take a gift or not but I did and was glad I did. They had a small registry set up but I decided to go with a framed picture of a funky photo of their future last name that I found.
- One of my best girlfriends from college came to town for a Wild (NHL) game and St Patrick's day and asked me to be her bridesmaid!! I admit that I was getting a little scared that she wasn't going to ask me since she got engaged awhile ago, but she was just waiting to see me in person and I'm SOOO excited! She isn't getting married until September 2010 though - and I'd place a bet I'll be married before her! I'm still super excited though because I've only been a bridesmaid once before and it was in my brother's wedding. Yay!
- I think DB is feeling a bit more pressure recently with the two aforementioned girlfriends getting engaged and things happening there - PLUS, my roommate just got engaged as well. Her boyfriend and her are A LOT like DB and me and we love spending time together. She was totally shocked and didn't think it'd be till much later in the year. When DB helped me move into my new place (the basement of the townhome that she owns) he told me that it'd be the last move I had to make before moving into OUR place. Well now - that's a lie! Because the roomie is getting married in October and so I'll have to find a new place to live inbetween then and my wedding. Oye!

(me and my disgusting hair and the bride-to-be!)
(I just LOVE this photo. Have no idea where I found it though...)
Enjoy your Saturday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment