In other news...DB and I were at my place last night and so were my roommate and her fiance (we very rarely both end up at our place at the same time!). I ran upstairs to grab some snacks and say hello and she was on her laptop researching wedding things per the usual since their engagement on Feb 15th. I said hey and asked how she was and I got a resounding "ooh, ya know...stressed...." which has been her response since the day after they got engaged. This is so annoying to me! While I understand that wedding planning has it's ups and downs and decisions and days and projects get stressful at times - shouldn't those stressful times a smaller amount of time than the happy and excited times?! What do I know - I'm not engaged...but come on, Debbie Downer! While I may be in trouble with all you girls with pretty-pretties on their fingers and I might eat my words some day...I just think there's got to be more to being engaged then being so dramatically stressed all the time! Whatevs. :)

1 comments:
I hear ya. I have a good friend who just got engaged and all I ever hear is complaints... I would be so happy and thrilled to be planning my wedding :)
Post a Comment