Award!

11.17.2009

Chaotic Bliss honored me with the Sugar Doll award! What a sweet blogger! She has lots of inspiration and fun over at her blog – go check her out!





So here are my 10 quirky things about me:


1. I prefer my pop to be warm. And I love it even more if it's flat. mmm.
2. I pick up lyrics to songs at an unusually fast rate. I could hear a song twice and know all the lyrics. I'd love to go on one of those lyric shows and show off my talent! :)
3. I’m seriously addicted to caffeine. If I don’t have some within the first hour of waking up my whole day is ruined with an awful headache!
4. I have a “midget” toe on my right foot that is noticeably shorter than the rest of my toes.
5. I could eat pizza for every meal, every day of my life. No problem.
6. I’m a terrible whistler despite my brass-playing talents.
7. I hate the sound of a vacuum. When I was growing up my mom would always wait till I wasn't home to vacuum so I wouldn't have to endure it.
8. I have dated a guy from every branch of the service (totally not on purpose, lol)
9. I wore a fake engagement ring when I was pregnant in hopes of avoiding some stares.
10. I have always wanted to be a winter bride even though I live in Minnesota. Oh well - I don't want to wait that long now that I'm actually engaged!

Here’s who I’m passing this fab award on to!

1. Seaside Smitten
2. That Officer’s Wife
3. The Indecisive Bride
4. Cupcake Wedding
5. Soon to be Lindsay May 

So now you have some new reading material with these lovely blogs. Thanks again, Chaotic Bliss!!

2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

I didn't know you were a mommy! :) That is too funny you like your coke warm and flat!

I don't put these on my blog, but thank you for thinking of me! :)

Cupcake Wedding said...

An honor! Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

 
Almost Her. Design by Pocket