Here are the cards I made...
I bought 3 pieces of white (there's a little grain in it) cardstock from Archivers for $.49/each and they were buy one-get one so I paid a total of $.74. Then I bought some fabric from JoAnn's for like $3 of the green that I love. The plan is black and white with a green accent. It's like a kiwi green so I wanted to include it on the card so that the girls could undersatnd the shade. I made a skirt out of the fabric and glued it onto the card. I drew the boddess of the dress and added a black ribbon bow from ribbon from JoAnn's that I paid $2 for. I found some cute poems online and printed those inside the cards (there are different ones for each girl to convey different relationships).





1 comments:
Love it! I bet they are really going to love it and of course accept :)
Post a Comment