I deeply apologize. I ran off and got married and then disappeared. I have a zillion excuses but I'm not even going to start...I'm just going to jump back in.
Here are some way overdue pictures.
The day was beautiful and so much fun. I woke up early, went and picked up my groom and we were on our way. It just occured to me the night before that we should stop by the local florist to get some flowers - so we did. They ladies there wrapped a little bouquet up for me and were excited about our big day. We met the photographer at the church a little early, took some pics and then our parents arrived. We talked and joked around with the pastor a bit and then he did the ceremony. It was beautiful. I cried, we exchanged rings and we were married. The pastor did a lovely job under the circumstances and is the same pastor who will do the ceremony in May - a nice point. Afterwards, we all went out to lunch at the hotel we're having the reception in May (nice touch) and then Nick and I escaped to a hotel. We giggled a lot and told every stranger we could that we just got married. We went out to eat and got many "congratulations" and some wine and dessert bought for us, and then we spent the night in a hotel in the neighboring suburb.
It was so much fun.
All photos by Cheryl Neuharth Photography










1 comments:
Congrats! You looked beautiful!
Post a Comment