Photography

1.22.2010

Photography was the first thing we booked after booking the ceremony and reception locations. I used a service to find her since I was having a hard time finding a quality photographer within our budget.

I HIGHLY suggest using http://www.onewed.com/ as a way to find your vendors. I love the site in general - lots of good reviews and more but my favorite part is their match maker vendor service. Basically - you fill out a little form stating what kind of vendor you're looking for, when the wedding is, how much you're willing to pay and a few other details. Then, that information gets shot out to local vendors who are signed up with One Wed and they contact you back if they're willing and able to work with you!

I got about 10 responses back about photography and after looking at all of their websites and getting a feel for each of them, we intereviewed two photographers before deciding on Cheryl Neuharth Photography. Cheryl has a great eye as well as great taste. She wasn't booked for the weekend of our wedding so she gave us a great deal on her services since she understood our budget and was willing to work with us. I'm SO pleased with her work and that we were able to find a great photographer for a great price. It IS possible!! (note - I have tried this service with some other vendor categories and have received no responses - so you just have to try what you can!)

Check out some of her shots...



















1 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

That's great you were able to use that site to find her! A photographer was something I booked quickly too! :)

Post a Comment

 
Almost Her. Design by Pocket