I've always been a blogger. There's no question that I love sharing my experiences, documenting them for my own sanity and having this outlet to "get it all out there." I've been blogging since 2002 - beginning with my drum corps experience, to college life, to the unexpected pregnancy and open adoption placement of my daughter and now to this - becoming a bride and wife.
Quick overview of me. I'm a 25-year-old, outgoing, social, laid back, friendly, people-pleasing sort of girl. I grew up in small-town Iowa, went to 4 different colleges in MN, OH and IA and now I live and work in a suburb of Minneapolis; I love the big city. I work all day at a consulting company and have a part time gig at a local retail store, as well.
My boyfriend and I have been together for a mere 6 months - but 6 great months, at that! We spent a lot of time together January - August 2008 via the local drum and bugle corps that we both marched in. Then we decided to date and it's been bliss ever since. Definitely one of those "you just know when you know" situations. We've fallen completely in love and talk about marriage all the time. Although we know that we're meant to be together, we're both struggling with the timing and financial aspects of things. So for now, I'm driving myself crazy doing "leg work" in the research-end before I can fully start planning. Stop by here to check out my latest musings, frustrations, ideas and concerns...and maybe one day - a ring!
Come along - should be an interesting ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Just came across your blog - can't wait to follow along! :)
Post a Comment