I Should be in a Support Group

2.11.2009

I have a confession to make.

I'm addicted to wedding planning.

And REMEMBER - NO, I'm not engaged.

But still! It's just that I'm SUCH a researcher and SO into details and I know how big of a project planning a wedding is. And when I know that it's going to happen - I can't help but want to get started!

I'm trying SO hard to contain myself. But I just can't help it. DB has allowed me to buy ONE bridal magazine - and I slipped one into my stack of library magazines as well last week. :) Other than that - I've been surfing the web like crazy - reading blog after blog, getting so much inspiration,working on what our budget looks like and even checking out local vendors. I'm trying very hard to not get too sold on anything, because my ideas might change based on when it actually happens and when the date actually is.

Am I the only one who's doing this? I feel nuts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Almost Her. Design by Pocket