OMG.
We have reached a whole new level...We went to look at rings last night at Wedding Day Diamonds.
And WOW am I so excited and even more impatient now!!!
We only went to one place, and intend on going to a couple more. The sales person was very nice and fun and kept me laughing, which was good. DB did really well and stayed calm and under control. :) I tried on lots of rings and surprised myself by which ones I actually liked compared to what I THOUGHT I liked. I fell in love with a couple Ritani ones - I love the halo look around the diamond. Anyway, I'm trying to stay calm, but you know!
I'm glad I can help him out so he's not so nervous. Our thoughts are that we'll look at a few places and I'll show him what I like, but I just won't know which store he'll go back to - so it'll still be a bit of a surprise. He was VERY relieved after we went and happy that I helped him - he would've been SO overwhelmed by himself. He was super excited after we got done, I could tell it made it a lot more real and things for him - it was nice to see him like that. :)
Anyway - yay! progress!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment