I've been thinking lately a "theme."
Usually, I think it's cheesy, and I'm not sure if I have anything that's a true object to make a theme off of. When I think of my wedding, I think about the colors and feel - not "everything will have sailboats on it."
But lately I've seen a lot of cute little themes bursting out of weddings I've seen online. I love the teachers who use books or chalkboards and such. If DB and I were to have a theme - it would have to be music. Music has always been a huge part of both of our lives - he a trumpet player and myself...well, a lot of instruments. And, we met while both playing in a local group together. But I guess I'm just not sure how to do it without being cheesy. I don't want sheet music wrapped around vases - or do i? I can invision a DIY project of musical notes hanging from branches in a centerpiece or a groom's cake in the shape of a trumpet or the logo from the group we met in.
I don't know, maybe I should search for more inspiration in that realm. Ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment