I don't know why I'm struggling so much with colors - I know what I like to wear and I know which colors I prefer. I guess it's just more than that - it's what will represent DB as well? What will look best in the photos? What will make the prettiest ambiance? I know that I want everything to be soft and romantic looking. And I want white to be the main color - but I know that there should be an accent color. I want things to be crisp and clean and classic. I used to always say white and a shiny champagne color. but I don't know anymore.
And DB and I have talked about an "ice blue" sort of look. I worry that I won't be able to match the shade that I love though when creating parts of the wedding.
- I love pink - but i don't know how DB would feel about that. And it's just so...so.
- I love the fresh green look. But it doesn't really work for winter.
- I like the deep, cranberry red a lot - but my SIL did that. Need not repeat like that.
Oh, I just don't know. So many choices!!
1 comments:
decisions, decisions! good luck! i am sure whatever you choose it will beautiful!
Post a Comment