So last night we went to see Slumdog Millionaire. Put it on your list RIGHTNOW. kthanks. It was SO good!
So the other night we discussed the bridal party and who we wanted to stand up with us. Now, I have a real hard time with this because all of the girls that I've always thought would be my bridesmaids are all from different parts of my life and don't know each other...is that a problem? One from childhood (my bff), one from high school, one from college in MN and one from drum corps. Then, DB wants his sister to be in the party too - since his brother will be his best man. I'm not TOTALLY in love with the idea - but it's OK. Besides the fact that I have two brothers and I'm not asking him to fill two of his groomsmen spots with them. Ah, well. I'm not totally convinced on my girls yet - but he seems pretty set on his - his brother and 3 friends. So I need to cut one out of my list, I guess. That's stressful! The girl from HS is one of my best friends, but I feel like asking her to be a bridesmaid would be really asking a lot of her - she lives out of state and has a 3 year old daughter. Decisions, decisions!!
Also, today I fell in love with this amazing DIY cake topper by First Blush Bride. Super cute!! (I hope I did the correct linking that I was supposed to in order to give credit where credit is due!)

I had originally been thinking birds for a cake topper - glittery and pretty. But I could be convinced of making one of these! Or possible a music note? :)
Happy Thursday, everyone!

3 comments:
thanks for stopping by my blog! waiting is hard, and it looks like your wait is going be shorter than mine! lucky :) and slumdogs was amazing. i loved it too.
Don't sweat shopping for the ring with him. It just means you'll get exactly what you want :)
And slumdog was awesome!
you'll to still be surprised. :o)
Post a Comment